Powered by Blogger.

Blog Archive

Because nobody can tell me what to do

I'm doing the challenge in whatever way I want to. Today I want to do the challenge for Day 11.

Put your iPod on shuffle and write 10 songs that pop up.

I presume that I should write the first 10 songs that pop up. Aaand. I'm going to write some lyrics I could relate to/I like/I whatever. So... here. :)

1. Little Secrets - Passion Pit
“Let this be our little secret. No one needs to know we're feeling higher.”

2. Kiss My Lips - Dev
“And get your hand off my hip and kiss my lips. Kiss me all over.”

3. Fight for You - Iyaz ft. Stevie Hoang

4. Motivation - Lil Wayne ft. Kelly Rowland and Jeremih

5. The Best I've Ever Had - Vertical Horizon

6. Unending Love - Hillsong
“There's no silver or gold and no treasure untold that can draw me away from your heart.”

7. Put It In A Love Song - Alicia Keys

8. Every Time I Close My Eyes - Babyface

9. Chasing Pavements - Adele

10. Always Something - Switchfoot
“I find peace when I'm confused.
I find hope when I'm let down.
Not in me, in you.”

0 comments:

Post a Comment