Powered by Blogger.

Blog Archive

Random Today

Today, I'm going to write. I'm going to write about anything. I'm going to write about everything.
I'm going to write about the birds chirping as I wake up, the television saying lots of things to no one, the people rushing and bumping into each other and not knowing each other.
I'm going to write about the squeak of my bed, the juice splashing from opening the jellyace and the clouds wanting to cry and move on.
I'm going to write about my groupmates who make me crazy in a good way, my friends who never fail to lighten up my mood, my mom who checks on me every time, my siblings who keep me sane and how grateful I am to have them.
I'm going to write about the Earth, the sunset and sunrise, the stars in the sky, and how lucky I am to be here to witness these beautiful things.
I'm going to write about my rollers, my dresser, my worn-out dress and how I should be contented with what I have.
I'm going to write about the puppy walking outside, the leaves being blown by the wind, the gray color of the sky and how these things aren't and are connected.
I'm going to write about the moles in my face, about the scar on his hand, about the freckles on her face, about their dark skin, about that baby's missing tooth and how we are all beautiful.
Today, I'm going to write about people and things. I'm going to write about anything. I'm going to write about everything. I'm going to write about nothing.

0 comments:

Post a Comment