Powered by Blogger.

Blog Archive

Day 8: Satisfied

Moment I felt most satisfied in my life: 18th birthday celebration

And in that moment, I swear we were infinite. -Perks of being a wallflower

March 22, 2010

I went to Laguna with my college friends. Spending time with each other was easy back then because the "barkada" still has that bond. Now it seems that everyone's busy with their own business and... I don't know. Something has changed and I miss some of them.
We (college friends and family) went to Splash Island to swim, of course. Being with the whole family is also important for me. Now, it would be impossible because my dad passed away already. Although I know he's here somewhere, I still long for his physical presence.

It felt like I had everything! I was satisfied. I want to feel that again. Soon, I hope.

0 comments:

Post a Comment